Newark, New Jersey General Aviation Private Plane Rental
Newark is the largest metropolis in “The Garden State,” a bustling city where everything seems to be happening all at once, which is why chartering a private plane to catch all the action is a popular option.
One of the nation’s major shipping, air and rail hubs, located in the heart of New Jersey’s Gateway Region, Newark is the second largest city in the New York metropolitan area, roughly eight miles west of Manhattan. Newark is headquarters to many corporations, and fliers of private air charters depend on private air transportation to take advantage of everything nearby.
Things to do in Newark after Your Jet Charter Rental
There is so much to experience in Newark, New Jersey. Here are some places to see and adventures to experience.
- One place you don’t want to miss visiting is the Prudential Center—located in downtown Newark—which is home to the NHL’s New Jersey Devils, Seton Hall Men’s Basketball and WNBA’s NY Liberty. It also hosts concerts; special events; family shows; other professional, collegiate and amateur sporting events; has two club lounges; a goal bar; terrace area; a 350-seat gourmet restaurant; and 76 luxury suites and two event suites.
- If you crave live performances and entertainment, you’ll find it at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
- If you opt to fly to Newark on a private plane for business—because you fly on your schedule—you’ll have plenty of time to do some shopping. You’ll find what your heart desires at The Outlet Collection, Jersey Gardens— the largest, two-story outlet mall in New Jersey.
- Newark’s Branch Brook Park—the oldest county park in the United States—is home to the nation’s largest collection of cherry blossom trees. In fact, the park has the largest collection of Japanese flowering trees in one location in the U.S. The landscape features an extraordinary system of water bodies: open lakes in the south; a sinuous flow through the middle; and, in the north, ponds and streams. Nineteen unique bridges traverse the park’s miles of waterway.
- Newark Museum has a collection of the masters—an outstanding schedule of special exhibitions—as well as eighty galleries of nationally and internationally renowned permanent collections.
Airports Serving General Aviation Aircraft in Newark, New Jersey
If you want a thoroughly pampered air charter trip, it’ll be worth booking your private plane via Arrival Aviation. As experts in luxury air charter, you’ll receive five-star service.
Here are some airports supporting general aviation (GA) private flights:
- Teterboro Airport (KTEB), a reliever airport 12 miles from midtown Manhattan in the New Jersey Meadowlands, which makes it ideal for private and corporate aircraft.
- Morristown Municipal Airport (KMMU), a reliever airport that supports GA chartered jets.
- Central Jersey Regional Airport (FAA LID: 47N) is categorized as a GA reliever airport.
- Millville Municipal Airport (KMIV), a public-use airport with two runways supports GA private flights.
- Sussex Airport (KFWN), not suited for private heavy jets, is a small GA airport that does not have ATC; however, uses a UNICOM (pilots using a common frequency to coordinate runway and taxiway usage).
- Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR), a commercial service airport, however, there are GA operations with fixed based operations (FBO).
- LaGuardia Airport (KLGA) is a commercial service airport that also supports GA flight operations.
Air Charter Broker Service
Arrival Aviation caters to your air travel booking needs whenever and wherever you need to fly, utilizing only the safest carriers. Flying privately ensures you won’t have to waste time sitting at the airport or sprinting breathlessly to the gate to catch your plane. Arrival Aviation guarantees a leisurely stroll all the way.
Obtain your air charter quote for a flight to and from Newark in less than 15 minutes by simply calling toll-free at 866.521.5387 (JETS) or request an online quote.