Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport via Private Aircraft
When flying on a private plane to or from Mesa, Ariz. — the third largest city in the state— you will likely opt for Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (KIWA), which can accommodate any size private aircraft. KIWA is located in the southeastern area of the city, which is a reliever airport that serves general aviation (GA) aircraft to relieve congestion at a large commercial service airport, such as Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Only 12 miles away from KIWA is Chandler Municipal Airport (KCHD), which also serves GA aircraft. Mesa, part of Arizona’s “Valley of the Sun” is located within the eastern valley area of Phoenix.
Depending on aircraft type selection, Arrival Aviation’s expert team will help you choose the appropriate GA airport that will suit your flight mission. You can also receive an air charter quote in less than 15 minutes by calling toll-free at 866.521.5387 [JETS].
Mesa, Arizona via Private Jet Charter
If you are the outdoor type, you will appreciate the natural beauty of Mesa and the Arizona desert landscape. There are several options to enjoy this magical place, which might include an aerial view by chartering a plane, a hot air balloon ride or hang gliding. Of course, there is plenty of nature to enjoy by land, such as horseback, vehicle tours, hiking and biking trails. Although Mesa is located in the desert, surprise, there are plenty of water sports! Some water activities are river rafting, canoeing, fishing, swimming, boating, skiing and much more.
During your visit to Mesa, some must-see locations include the Mesa Arts Center, deemed as the largest arts and culture complex in the state, Arizona Museum for Youth, Mesa Amphitheatre and the Mesa Arizona Temple.
Private Plane Charter to Mesa for Business or Pleasure
Mesa, a growing metropolitan area, is the second largest city in the region and is the 38th largest city in the United States. In fact, it is larger than Atlanta, Minneapolis and Miami. It may surprise you to know Mesa is larger than some European cities, such as Zurich, Switzerland, Liverpool, England and Antwerp, Belgium. Mesa’s population is projected to reach 6.3 million by 2030. Because of its diverse and sustainable economy, business people regularly charter private aircraft to the area, as its base industries create high quality jobs.
According to the city’s website:
- In Arizona, workers compensation rates are the 7th lowest in the nation and the 6th lowest unemployment insurance costs per employee.
- The assessment ratio for real and personal property taxes on commercial and industrial properties was reduced by 20%.
- Arizona has one of the most aggressive additional depreciation schedules, resulting in reduced operating costs and a quicker path to profitability.
- Arizona also exempts equipment used in manufacturing from sales tax.
- Arizona is a right-to-work state.
In addition, the state does not levy the following taxes:
- No corporate franchise tax.
- No business inventory tax.
- No income tax on dividends from out-of-state subsidiaries.
- No worldwide unitary tax.
- Virtually all services exempt from sales tax.
- 100% of net operating loss may be carried forward for five years.