Ann Arbor MI Jet Charter
Jet charter service is very simple when you depend on Arrival Aviation to book your private air charter trip. Not only we will get you the best jet charter price but we will provide unmatched customer service 24 hours a day during your trip. With over 1,000 jets in our network, operated by licensed FAA Part 135 operators, Arrival Aviation works closely with you to ensure you receive the perfect option that meets your flight mission.
Private Jet Aviation Airports
There are two options for private jet charter airports in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
The first being the closest, but not the smartest:
ARB (KARB) – Ann Arbor Municipal Airport in Ann Arbor, MI, is the closest but not the best option. The airport length is too small for our jet charter customers. We want to make sure you can get in and out with maximum baggage and passengers. Please ask us to review the airport t if you really would like to fly there.
The second airport or the preferred Arrival Aviation air charter option is only 12 miles away from Ann Arbor, called Willow Run.
This would be your smartest jet charter choice near Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Airport Identifier and name: YIP (KYIP) – Willow Run Airport, Detroit, MI
- Runway Length: Over 7,500 feet, which is perfect for any type of aircraft from a light jet to a heavy jet.
And, you can depend on FBOs that provide decent fuel prices. Please call us if you have any questions about which one is preferred by Arrival Aviation. Remember we live and breathe aviation! 866. 521.5387.
Other jet charter services Arrival Aviation can provide for travel in and out of Ann Arbor, MI – Willow Run Airport:
- Ground transportation arrangements in any type vehicle, limo or town car
- Arrangements of any catering or food service you need in-flight
- Secure recreation reservations, concert tickets, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Need a quote right now for your next Ann Arbor Air Charter Flight?