Jet Charter to Bedford, MA Hanscom Field (KBED)
Jet charter to Bedford, MA Hanscom Field, also known as Laurence G. Hanscom Field, and you will discover why this general aviation (GA) airport is the best alternative to Boston International Airport. The airport, mostly used for private aircraft, is a better choice for private air charter because you don’t have to deal with congested, commercial airline traffic.
Hanscom Field, the largest in New England, has two runways that can accommodate small and large jet aircraft. This full-service GA airport is a win-win for business executives who want convenient access to Eastern Massachusetts and “America’s Technology Region,” situated along Route 128/95 and Route 495/3 corridors. In addition to Hanscom Field’s proximity to the Greater Boston area, the facility has FBOs (fixed base operations) as well as other services and amenities including food service. Two FBOs service private GA airplanes: Jet Aviation and Signature Flight Support. Both FBOs cater to passengers’ needs— domestic and international flight handling, transportation, catering, aircraft refueling and much more.
Jet Charter to Bedford, MA Hanscom Field and See Historic Sites
Bedford, only 15 miles northwest of the city of Boston, is your passport to nearby historic sites of Lexington and Concord. There are thousands of things to do near Bedford, Mass., from places of interest to outdoor recreation to sightseeing and tours to arts and culture.
On your next business trip, skip the agonizing lines, the smell of dirty diapers in terminals and cattle-like crowds at commercial-hub airports. Book a private plane with Arrival Aviation and find out how relaxing and easy business travel can be.
Call Arrival Aviation to arrange your next air charter flight to or from Bedford, Mass., toll-free at 866.521.5387 or globally at 702.518.0416.
- Selecting only the safest, best-priced aircraft choosing from a large pool of private planes through our network of licensed FAA operators
- 24/7 support during the entire flight with flight following
- Finding the right aircraft to suit your flight mission and price range
- At no charge, based on availability only, upgrading type of aircraft
- Concierge services for in-flight catering, in-flight business connectivity, ground transportation and any special needs for domestic, international or transcontinental air charter