Jet Charter to Bridgeport CT for Business or Fun
Jet charter to Bridgeport CT is what Arrival Aviation specializes in, as we work with a network of safe, licensed air carriers, which gives us access to thousands of aircraft available worldwide for private air charter. As such, whether you need to catch a flight to or from Bridgeport, you will be able to do so with ease and enjoy a hassle-free flight experience.
Bridgeport, the most populous city in the state of Connecticut, is located in Fairfield County and its population is estimated at 144,229, according to the 2010 United States Census. Just behind Austin, Texas, Bridgeport is the 41st largest urban area in the U.S. Bridgeport sports a wealth of attractions. Enjoy intriguing museums, entertainment, fine or casual dining, shopping, beautiful shoreline parks, hockey, regional baseball, the arts, national musical acts, performances and fun-filled festivals.
Jet Charter to Bridgeport CT Sikorsky Memorial Airport
Jet charter to Bridgeport CT means you can take advantage of Sikorsky Memorial Airport (KBDR), which offers convenience and lets you avoid the stress of larger and busier airports. KBDR is a public use airport in Fairfield County, and located only a few miles southeast of its central business district, in the town of Stratford. The airport, categorized as a general aviation facility, has a passenger terminal, general aviation terminal, a restaurant and rental car desks.
The airport has two runways with asphalt surfaces: one 4,761 feet by 150 feet and the other slightly shorter at 4,677 feet by 150 feet. It also has one helipad with an asphalt surface measuring 40 feet by 40 feet.
There are three FBOs (fixed based operations) located at Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Atlantic Aviation, Three Wing Flying Services and Volo Aviation.
Here is what you can expect when choosing Arrival Aviation to arrange your jet charter to Bridgeport CT trip:
- Selecting the safest, best-priced aircraft choosing from thousands of private planes through our network of licensed FAA air carriers
- 24/7 support during the entire flight and flight following
- Locating the right aircraft to suit your price range and flight mission
- At no charge, based on availability only, upgrading type of aircraft
- Concierge services to include in-flight catering and in-flight business connectivity, ground transportation, special needs for all domestic, international or transcontinental air charter